Friday, October 29, 2004

GOD: Leave me out of it!


God in rare public appearance


In a rare public announcement that is sure to shock his supporters God, aka Allah, Yaweh, Ozzy Osborne, stated that he has no firm favourite in the upcoming US election.
'I'm really quite impartial to the whole thing,' the omnipotent one said from his telephone at an undisclosed location today.
This will come as a total shock to his many fans especially in the USA where many, including current US President George W Bush, claim that his greatness is a republican.
'I haven't made my mind up,' God continued when pushed. 'And I really wish Bush would stop pushing me as some sort of endorsement for him and his party. I mean, have you seen some of their members? Oh my me!'
Did that mean that God is moving towards the democratic vote?
'Not at all,' the big bearded one replied. 'To be honest with you I like neither one of them. Choosing between them is like choosing between Coke and Pepsi.'
Perhaps proof that God is in fact a swing voter?
Unfortunately Satire news could not confirm this as just before this was put to God he slammed the phone down when asked about the meaning of life.



0 Comments:

<< Home